BESTTOP solid door Reach-in freezer, have 2-door, 4-door, 6-door. Perfect temperature consistency with its innovative airflow design that encircles the food and ensures its proper conservation. With energy-saving settings, When the door is opened, the fan stops to prevent cold air from blowing out, saving energy. Super energy saving, national level 2 energy consumption.
BESTTOP ventilated Reach-ins with high functionality for a professional kitchen.
Wire shelves loading capacity more than 40Kg.
Integrated stainless steel handle, ensures practical opening of the door that avoids dust and dirt collection.
Standard with Locks.
Stable operation at an ambient temperature of 43 degrees Celsius. Climate Class 5.
Temperature range of -5˚C to 8˚C on refrigerators and -12˚C to -22˚C on freezers.
|Model||Cooling type||Classification||Cabinet Dimensions||Net Volume (liters)||Refrigerant||Temperature（℃）||Power(W)|
1. Before cleaning and disinfecting the refrigerator, the power supply should be disconnected, and all the food materials in the refrigerator and freezer compartments should be taken out.
2. Use a vacuum cleaner, soft brush, toothbrush and other tools to clean the ventilation barrier on the back of the freezer. Remember not to get water in it to prevent rust.
3. Wipe the surface of the freezer with a soft cloth dipped in water or detergent to wipe off dust and stains.
4. The shelves and accessories in the cabinet can be taken out directly and cleaned with clean water or detergent.
5. Soak a rag in clean alcohol and wipe all the seals on the door.
6. The switches, lights, thermostats and other equipment in the refrigerator also need to be cleaned. When cleaning these small accessories, we need to wring the cloth or sponge dry and then wipe them to prevent water droplets from entering and affecting later use.