Commercial fridges refer to refrigerated or frozen freezers used to store ice cream, beverages, dairy products, quick-frozen foods, food materials, etc., in commercial business channels such as supermarkets, cold drink stores, frozen goods stores, hotels and restaurants.
Since the kitchen fridge is used in the back kitchen and has to be in contact with food and raw materials, it should have the characteristics of wear resistance, acid and alkali resistance, fire prevention, antibacterial, and sanitation. Therefore, the kitchen refrigerator is generally made of stainless steel.
Commercial upright fridge is used to store food, refrigeration and freezing is the most basic needs. Adjustable temperature change, sterilization, odor purification, wet and dry separation, antioxidant and other configurations are chosen according to budget and use scenarios.
Here are some details of commercial upright fridge.
+ Wire shelves loading capacity more than 40Kg.
+ Self-closing door.
+ Integrated stainless steel handle, ensures practical opening of the door that avoids dust and dirt collection.
+ Standard with Locks.
+ Stable operation at an ambient temperature of 43 degrees Celsius. Climate Class 5.
+ Temperature range of -5˚C to 8˚C on refrigerators and -12℃ to -22℃ on freezers.
Net Volume (liters)
1. Just connected to the power of the commercial grade fridge do not immediately put food, let the empty cabinet run for a period of time (about 3 hours in summer, about 2 hours in winter), then the frozen food into the cabinet storage.
2. After the commercial grade fridge move, need to stand for more than ten minutes and then connect the power.
3. Regularly carry out the cleaning of the commercial grade fridge, for safety cleaning before the power plug unplugged. Regular dusting of the heat exchanger in the cabin can improve the efficiency of heat transfer and reduce energy consumption.
4. Mechanical defrost commercial grade fridge to regularly defrost, so as not to frost layer too thick to increase the energy consumption of the fridge. When defrosting, first transfer the goods inside the cabinet, stand for a period of time to melt the frost layer and then use the fridge equipped with a defrost shovel, avoid using sharp objects brute force defrost, so as not to damage the wall of the fridge.
"We Ship out commercial upright fridge with Standard and Professional Packing so it can arrive at destination port Safely."
1. Standard Packing: Each commercial upright fridge packed with foam inside, packed with carton outside.
2. Wooden case packaging can be provided if necessary.
3. Customized Package can be offered as your needs.