Single-door refrigerators are mainly prepared for small spaces and can be easily put into smaller spaces to make the overall space more coordinated.
BESTTOP commercial refrigerator, available to put GN 2/1 pan. With LED light. There are single door and 2 door models. Large volume 1480mm width. High quality stainless steel with Perfect detail processing. The good cooling effect, low energy consumption.
1. The microelectronic processor controls the temperature accurately, and the LCD digital displays the temperature clearly.
2. Automatic door return design to prevent loss of cooling capacity and convenient access to items.
3. The height of the shelf can be adjusted, and the storage space can be designed by yourself.
4. Detachable door seal for easy cleaning.
Net Volume (litres)
1. The storage of the freezer can ensure the freshness of the ingredients, which is a rigid demand for the catering industry.
2. Fruit shops, snack bars, fast food restaurants, supermarkets buying refrigerated display cabinets to sell products are the best way to increase store turnover.
1. The single door fridge should be placed away from heat sources and not exposed to direct sunlight. Because it needs to exchange heat with the outside during work, it will dissipate heat to the outside through the condenser. The higher the ambient temperature, the slower the heat dissipation, which will make the refrigerator and freezer The longer the working time, the higher the power consumption and the poorer cooling effect.
2. The commercial refrigerator for shop should be placed in a place with low humidity. Since refrigerators, freezer shells, condensers and compressors are all made of metal materials, if the air humidity is too high, these parts will rust and shorten the service life of the refrigerator. At the same time, humid and overheated environment will cause condensation on the surface of the freezer and affect the electrical performance.
3. It should be placed in a well-ventilated place. If the freezer is full of debris or is too close to the wall, it is not conducive to heat dissipation and will affect the cooling effect. There should be a space of at least 30cm on the top of the freezer, and a space of at least 10cm on the back and both sides to facilitate heat dissipation.
4. It should be placed on a flat and solid ground and the compressor should be kept level. This is not only for safety, but also makes the compressor work smoothly, reducing vibration and noise.
5. It should not be placed in a place where the temperature is too low. Because the temperature is too low, it is difficult to start the compressor, which makes the freezing of the freezer compartment poor and cannot be overcome. The refrigerator can turn on the temperature compensation switch of the refrigerator compartment.
6. It should not be placed in an environment with flammable, explosive and corrosive materials. At the same time, do not place such items inside.
7. Do not place heavy objects on the top of the freezer to prevent the objects from falling due to the switch and causing family injuries.