Slide system for wire shelves and 2/1 G/N pan storage.
Integrated handle for easy door opening.
Standard with Locks.
Stable operation at an ambient temperature of 43 degrees Celsius. Climate Class 5.
R290 environmentally friendly Hydrocarbon refrigerant.
Temperature range of -2˚C to 8˚C on refrigerators and -18˚C to -22˚C on freezers.
Net Volume (litres)
1. The storage of the freezer can ensure the freshness of the ingredients, which is a rigid demand for the catering industry.
2. Fruit shops, snack bars, fast food restaurants, supermarkets buying refrigerated display cabinets to sell products are the best way to increase store turnover.
The use of commercial upright fridge knowledge
1. Hot food must not be put in a running electric commercial upright fridge.
2. The food should not be too full or too tight, and gaps should be left to facilitate convection of cold air, reduce the load of the unit, extend the service life, and save electricity.
3. Food should not be mixed raw and cooked to maintain hygiene. According to the food storage time and temperature requirements, use the space in the box rationally. Do not put the food directly on the surface of the evaporator, but put it in a container to avoid freezing on the evaporator and inconvenient removal.
4. Fresh fish and meat should be packaged in plastic bags and stored in the freezer. Vegetables and fruits should be wiped dry on the outer surface and placed at the bottom of the box, and stored at zero temperature.
5. Do not put bottled liquid beverages in the freezer to avoid freezing and cracking the packaging bottles. It should be placed in a refrigerator or on a door stall, and stored at a temperature of about 4°C.