BESTTOP ventilated single door upright chiller with high functionality for a professional kitchen.
Wire shelves loading capacity more than 40Kg.
Integrated stainless steel handle, ensures practical opening of the door that avoids dust and dirt collection.
Standard with Locks.
Stable operation at an ambient temperature of 43 degrees Celsius. Climate Class 5.
Temperature range of -5˚C to 8˚C on refrigerators and -12˚C to -22˚C on freezers.
Net Volume (liters)
specifications are subject to change without notice, picture is for illustrative purposes only
The following points should be paid attention to when placing the Commercial Upright Fridges:
1. It should be placed in a place far away from heat sources and not exposed to direct sunlight. Due to the need for heat exchange with the outside world during operation, the heat is dissipated to the outside through the condenser. The higher the outside environment temperature, the slower the heat dissipation, which will make the refrigerator and freezer work. The longer the time, the higher the power consumption and the poorer cooling effect.
2. It should be placed in a place with low humidity. Since refrigerators, freezer shells, condensers and compressors are all made of metal materials, if the air humidity is too high, these parts will rust and shorten the service life of the refrigerator. A humid and overheated environment will cause condensation on the surface of the freezer, which will affect the function of electrical appliances.
3. It should be placed in a well-ventilated place. If the freezer is full of debris, it may be too close to the wall, which is not conducive to heat dissipation and affects the cooling effect. There should be a space of at least 30cm on the top of the freezer, and a space of at least 10cm on the back and sides to facilitate heat dissipation.
4. The four-door freezer should be placed on a flat and solid ground, and the compressor should be level. This is not only for safety requirements, but also makes the compressor work smoothly, reducing sensation and noise.
5. It should not be placed in a place where the temperature is too low. Because the temperature is too low, the compressor is difficult to start, so that the freezer freezing compartment is poorly refrigerated and cannot be defeated. The refrigerator can turn on the temperature compensation switch of the refrigerator compartment.
6. It should not be placed in an environment with flammable, explosive and corrosive materials.