• BESTTOP under counter drawers with high functionality for a professional kitchen.
• Ventilated cooling drawers.
• Stainless steel drawers with perforated bottom plates and telescopic sliding guides.
• Other drawer configurations are also available upon request.
• Stable operation at an ambient temperature of 43 degrees Celsius. Climate Class 5.
• Temperature range of -5˚C to 8˚C on refrigerators and -18˚C to -22˚C on freezers.
• Adjustable legs.
• Caster Wheels
• Number of drawers
|Model||Cooling type||Classification||Cabinet Dimensions||Net Volume (liters)||Refrigerant||Temperature（℃）||Power(W)|
Install refrigerator drawers or freezer drawers under the counter in the kitchen to increase freezer space. Most double-drawer models split the two drawers into fresh and frozen sections. However, we have drawers under the counter freezer and under the counter refrigerator, with single-layer and double-layer designs for those who only need fresh or frozen storage. Their small size makes them easy to adapt to your existing layout and perfectly matches the appearance of other cabinets.
Yes. I can use a large plastic box as a drawer. Because the refrigerator is more cost-effective when it is full, having a plastic drawer lid means you can make full use of the entire refrigerator space, which can be filled directly to the edge of the refrigerator, and the food will not fall off when you open the refrigerator.
Often the drawers are supplied in two parts the front and the drawing body. It is very difficult for freezer drawers to be replaced without further damage to, the best way to replace baskets when clicked together.
To increase your refrigerator space, freeze everything in different bags and separate each bag with cardboard. Frozen food can be easily stacked vertically, it will look much cleaner, and the food will be easier to get.