1. Use appropriate materials and scrubbing methods
1) Prepare a non-abrasive rag
Stainless steel can be easily scratched, and even soft kitchen cleaning balls can damage the surface of stainless steel. Use microfiber rags, which work better than lint free cotton as they leave less fluff on the surface of the stainless steel commercial refrigerator.
2) Clean the fridge with a tissue
If you want your stainless steel refrigerator to be traceless and very shiny, first clean the surface with a microfiber rag and your favorite cleanser, then clean the refrigerator with a tissue.
3) You may need to look closely at the texture on the refrigerator, but you can find the direction of the texture.Wiping against the grain, even with a microfiber rag, will leave permanent scratches on the surface of the stainless steel refrigerator.
2. Choose suitable lotions
It's the cheapest way to clean your fridge, but stubborn stains and fingerprints may require repeated scrubbing or adding a few drops of dishwashing liquid to water before cleaning.If you use a soap, you need to clean the surface with fresh hot water before drying the refrigerator (dry the surface quickly to avoid leaving marks).
Any vegetable oil, including olive oil, can be used to clean your stainless steel refrigerator. You can also use baby oil;If you clean it with oil, you don't need to wipe the oil off the refrigerator.
3) Wash your fridge with white vinegar and water
Pour the mixture of white vinegar and water into a watering can, and the ratio of white vinegar to water is 3:1 .Spray the solution on the fridge and wipe it with a tissue, vinegar will do a great job of removing greasy fingerprints.
4) Use cleaning products
Some people like to use glass cleaning products specifically to clean stainless steel refrigerators, and this method is also feasible.