In ordinary life, many people have corresponding misconceptions about the maintenance of supermarket refrigerators. They think that supermarket refrigerators only need to maintain the facilities and machinery and maintain the internal cleanliness, instead of carrying out harsh disinfection and sterilization. This kind of perception is very wrong. According to relevant departments’ inspections of non-sterilized supermarket refrigerators in the application, large quantities of pathogens exist in such supermarket refrigerators for a long time. Many supermarket refrigerators have reached 1 to 3 bacteria per cubic centimeter, and many of them even per cubic centimeter. There are hundreds of coliform bacteria. Therefore, it can be seen that the timely disinfection and sterilization of supermarket refrigerators is an indispensable key issue, and carelessness must not be avoided. We should continue to carry out all-round disinfection and sterilization at least several times a month. The following is a detailed introduction to the method of disinfection and sterilization of the supermarket freezer: before disinfection and sterilization, turn off the switch power supply of the supermarket freezer to make the supermarket freezer in shutdown mode; remove the stored food; carry out defrosting and wipe the inside of the supermarket freezer Clean the locations and accessories of the supermarket freezer; then perform disinfection and sterilization.
There are the following types of disinfection and sterilization methods for you to choose:
(1) Dip a thin cloth with 75% industrial alcohol or acetic acid test solution or 0.1% glacial acetic acid solution to clean up, and close the supermarket freezer door for 15 to 30 minutes. Use white water to clean the disinfection location and air dry.
(2) Use a 0.05% to 0.1% chlorine disinfectant test solution sprayer, and close the lid for more than 20 to 30 minutes. Then, use white water to clean the disinfection location and air-dry the ice.
(3) Use a 2% alkaline glutaraldehyde solution sprayer, and close the lid for more than 30 minutes. Then, use white water to clean the disinfection position and air-dry the ice.
(1) The chlorine-containing disinfectant test solution is corrosive, and its concentration must be low when applying it;
(2) It is forbidden to use disinfection and sterilization preparations with heavy peculiar smell or toxic side effects to carry out disinfection and sterilization;
(3) After disinfection, it must be cleaned with white water and then wiped to keep the supermarket freezer dry and prevent risks.