BESTTOP integrated under counter freezer drawers's original quick cooling precision control system, deep cooling and quick freezing, precise constant temperature, fast and uniform cooling, achieve the best preservation effect, meet the multiple storage needs of users, and enjoy a smart life.
The BESTTOP integrated under counter freezer drawers are equipped with nine drawers. The nine-layer partition meets the cold space requirements of the business model and avoids space waste. At the same time, the height of the freezer is also in line with the ergonomic fetching habits, reducing the inconvenience of fetching from high-rise buildings. In addition, the countertop of the cabinet can be used as a workbench, which is very convenient. From the year-round frost-free experience brought by the customized air-cooled module, to the partition design inside the freezer, to the continuous optimization of product details-the innovation of BESTTOP freezer is not only a subversive innovation of product functions, but also enhances the connotation of quality At the level of quality experience, it has led the quality upgrade of the refrigerator industry.
1. Wide storage range.
2. Good sealing performance can effectively control the temperature change in the box. Reduce energy consumption.
3. The overall shape is generous and decent
4. Adopt foam door and flexible door seal, with excellent sealing and heat preservation performance
5. Brand shrinking machine configuration, so that the machine can run freely in various environments.
Net Volume (liters)
Preparation Before Use
1. Check whether the placement position meets the requirements.
2. Check whether the accessories are complete according to the packing list. Read the product manual in detail, and conduct a comprehensive inspection in accordance with the requirements of the manual.
3. Check whether the power supply voltage meets the requirements. If the fluctuation is large or high and low, it will affect the normal operation of the compressor, and even burn the compressor. .
4. Single-phase three-hole sockets should be used for separate wiring.
5. Do not damage the insulation layer of the power cord, do not re-energize the power cord, and do not change or lengthen the power cord at will.
6. After the check is correct, let the refrigerator and freezer stand for half an hour, turn on the power, and carefully listen to whether the sound of the compressor is normal during startup and operation, and whether there is the sound of pipes colliding with each other. If the noise is too loud, check the product Whether it is placed stably, whether each pipeline is in contact, and make corresponding adjustments. If there is a loud abnormal sound, cut off the power immediately and contact a professional repairer.
7. Refrigerators and freezers should be operated for a period of time without load before storing food. After the temperature in the box has decreased, put the food in. Do not store too much food. Try to avoid working at full capacity for a long time.