1. The freezer should be placed away from the heat source and not exposed to direct sunlight, because the freezer needs to exchange heat with the outside when it is working, and the heat is dissipated to the outside through the condenser. The higher the ambient temperature, the slower the heat dissipation, which will make the freezer The longer the working time, the higher the power consumption and the poorer cooling effect.
2. Do not place the freezer in a place with low humidity, because the freezer shell, condenser and compressor are all metal materials. If the air humidity is too high, these parts will rust and shorten the service life of the freezer. At the same time, humid and overheated environment will cause condensation on the surface of the freezer and affect the performance of electrical appliances.
3. The freezer should be placed in a well-ventilated place. If the freezer is filled with debris or is too close to the wall, it is not conducive to heat dissipation and will affect the cooling effect. There should be a certain space on the top of the freezer, and a certain space on the back and sides to facilitate heat dissipation.
4. The freezer should be placed on a flat and solid ground to keep the compressor of the freezer in balance. This is not only for safety reasons, but also allows the compressor to work smoothly, reducing vibration and noise.
5. The freezer should be placed in a place where the temperature is not too low. Because the temperature is too low, it is difficult to start the compressor, which makes the freezing compartment of the freezer poor and cannot be overcome. The refrigerator can turn on the temperature compensation switch of the refrigerator compartment.
6. The freezer should not be placed in an environment with flammable, explosive and corrosive materials. This is also clear to consumers. Do not place such items inside the freezer.
7. Heavy objects must not be placed on the top of the freezer to prevent the objects from falling due to opening and closing the door and causing injury to the staff.