The current kitchen workbench is a new type of equipment that combines a kitchen refrigerator.
The emergence of this kind of equipment is used in the catering industry for low-temperature storage of food materials. Since the applicable environment of the kitchen refrigerator is the back kitchen and it is in contact with food and raw materials, we can understand that many products are corrosive to the workbench, and some products with relatively large moisture are prone to breed bacteria, so the kitchen workbench is required It should have the characteristics of abrasion resistance, acid and alkali resistance, fire prevention, antibacterial, and sanitation. Therefore, kitchen refrigerators are generally made of stainless steel.
We can see that chefs classify products with different storage requirements. Therefore, kitchen refrigerators are generally divided into desktop, two-door, four-door, six-door, etc. according to the structure and door body. The increase in the door of the kitchen refrigerator indicates the inside of the box. The increase in the number of spaces divided into different temperature ranges makes the function of the kitchen refrigerator more perfect. Items with different storage temperature requirements can be accessed in different doors, which can reduce the mutual interference of stored items and help reduce air-conditioning leakage. .
It is worth noting that, as a common equipment nowadays, the refrigerator should pay attention to the following items when using it:
1. Once the freezer is cut off, it can be switched on again after more than five minutes to avoid damage to the compressor or system. For maintenance, the power plug must be unplugged. After the refrigerator is installed in place, the plug should be accessible to prevent unplugging the power plug in time in case of danger.
2. An independent dedicated socket must be used and reliably grounded. The power cord of the freezer is equipped with a grounding plug that conforms to a standard three-wire grounding socket. Under any circumstances, never cut or remove the third pin of the power cord to ground.
3. Domestic refrigerators use AC 220V/50Hz power supply. If the power supply condition does not meet the AC 220V/50Hz, an automatic voltage stabilizer above 1000W must be installed for use.
4. Do not use flammable sprays near the refrigerator to avoid fire.
5. It is strictly forbidden to put flammable and explosive dangerous goods and strong corrosive acids and alkalis in the freezer.
These precautions hope to bring you some suggestions for reference.