1. Precautions for handling commercial freezers
(1) When transporting, you should raise your feet, not grasp the door handle or apply force on the table and condenser, let alone drag on the ground
(2) The maximum inclination angle of the cabinet should not exceed 45 degrees, and it should not be placed upside down or horizontally. Otherwise, it will damage the compressor or cause the refrigerant in the compressor to flow into the refrigeration pipeline, which will affect the refrigeration and easily cause the compressor to unsprung.
(3) During transportation, bumps and violent vibrations should be prevented, and rain should be prevented.
2. Precautions for placing commercial refrigerators and freezers
(1) It should be placed in a place far away from heat sources and not exposed to direct sunlight. Because of the need for heat exchange with the outside world during work, the heat is dissipated to the outside through the condenser. The higher the temperature of the outside environment, the slower the heat dissipation, which will influence kitchen reach in refrigerators and freezers. The longer the working time, the higher the power consumption and the poorer cooling effect.
(2) It should be placed in a place with low humidity. Since refrigerators, freezers, condensers and compressors are all made of metal materials, if the air humidity is too high, these parts will rust and shorten the service life of the refrigerator. At the same time, humid and overheated environment will cause condensation on the surface of the refrigerator and affect the performance of electrical appliances.
(3) It should be placed in a well-ventilated place. If the refrigerator or freezer is full of debris, or if it is too close to the wall, it is not conducive to heat dissipation and will affect the cooling effect. There should be a space of at least 30cm on the top of the refrigerator, and a space of at least 10cm on the back and sides of the refrigerator to facilitate heat dissipation.
(4) It should be placed on a flat and solid ground and the compressor should be kept level. This is not only for safety, but also makes the compressor work smoothly, reducing vibration and noise.
(5) It should not be placed in a place where the temperature is too low. Because the temperature is too low, it is difficult to start the compressor, which makes the refrigeration of the refrigerator and the freezer compartment poor, which cannot be overcome. The refrigerator can turn on the temperature compensation switch of the refrigerating compartment.
(6) It should not be placed in an environment with flammable, explosive and corrosive materials. At the same time, do not place such items inside.
(7) Do not place heavy objects on the upper part of the refrigerator to prevent the objects from falling due to the opening and closing of the door and causing family injuries.
3. Precautions for using refrigerators and freezers for the first time
(1) Check whether the placement position meets the requirements.
(2) Check whether the accessories are complete according to the packing list. Read the product manual in detail, and conduct a comprehensive inspection in accordance with the requirements of the manual.
(3) Check whether the power supply voltage meets the requirements. The power supply used should be 220V, 50Hz single-phase AC power. During normal operation, the voltage fluctuation is allowed to be between 187-242V. If the fluctuation is large or fluctuating, it will affect the normal operation of the compressor and even burn the compressor.
(4) Use single-phase three-hole inspection and separate wiring. Users who do not have a grounding device should install a grounding wire. When setting the grounding wire, do not use tap water and gas pipes as the grounding wire, let alone connect it to the telephone line and lightning rod.
(5) Do not damage the insulation layer of the power cord, do not re-energize the power cord, and do not change or lengthen the power cord at will.
(6) After the check is correct, let the refrigerator and freezer stand for half an hour, turn on the power, and carefully listen to whether the sound of the compressor is normal during startup and operation, and whether there is the sound of pipes colliding with each other. If the noise is too loud, check Whether the product is placed stably, whether each pipeline is in contact, and make corresponding adjustments. If there is a loud abnormal sound, cut off the power immediately and contact a professional repairer.
(7) Refrigerators and freezers should be operated without load for a period of time before storing food. After the temperature in the box decreases, food should not be placed. Do not store too much food. Try to avoid working at full capacity for a long time.
4. Refrigerators and freezers cannot be used as cooling equipment
In summer, the room temperature is relatively high. In order to lower the indoor temperature, some users open the door of the refrigerator to let the air-conditioning in the box escape to lower the indoor temperature. This practice is harmful. According to the law of thermodynamics, during the refrigeration process of a refrigerator, the heat of the condenser is the sum of the heat absorbed by the evaporator and the part of the energy produced by the operation of the compressor. The room temperature cannot be lowered but rises instead. In addition, if the refrigerator is opened for a long time, a thick layer of frost is easy to form on the surface of the evaporator. The continuous operation of the compressor will also cause overheating and burnout, which will seriously affect the service life and performance of the refrigerator.
5. Commercial refrigerators and freezers cannot store medicines and vaccines
Because the storage of medicines and vaccines has strict temperature requirements, household refrigerators are affected by the ambient temperature and the amount of food stored. The temperature fluctuations in the box are sometimes large, which cannot meet the requirements for drug storage. Temperature requirements.
6. Food refrigerators and freezers will also deteriorate if stored for too long
Refrigerators use lower temperature methods to inhibit the reproduction of microorganisms in food, enzyme catalysis and reduce the oxidation rate of food, but low temperature cannot completely kill microorganisms and prevent enzymes. For catalysis and food oxidation, many microorganisms can grow slowly in a low temperature environment below 0°C. With the extension of storage time, food will spoil and deteriorate. Therefore, the storage of food in the refrigerator should not exceed the food storage period.