1. Poor external heat dissipation is an important reason for the burning of the compressor of the refrigerated display cabinet. Especially for large freezers, refrigerated display cabinets have high compressor power and a lot of heat dissipation. If the freezer is squeezed in a small space and the air cannot circulate, it will cause the refrigerating effect of the refrigerated display cabinet compressor to decrease, and the delay in temperature will lead to refrigerated display. The cabinet compressor keeps running, which burns down the refrigerated display cabinet compressor.
2. Unstable power supply will burn down the compressor of the refrigerated display case. Unstable power supply voltage, such as high or low voltage (for self-generated power supply), will have a bad effect on the motor, especially if it exceeds the rated voltage range of the compressor of the refrigerated display cabinet, it is most improperly used. Long-term operation makes the motor inefficient and overheated. State, resulting in poor insulation and burning of the motor. In addition, the unbalanced three-phase voltage or current will also cause the increase of motor loss (iron loss and copper loss), and the temperature of the motor coil will increase. If the protection is not proper, the damage of the motor insulation will have adverse consequences.
3. Frequent startup of the compressor of the refrigerated display case will burn the compressor of the refrigerated display case. During the motor starting process, although the voltage is reduced to start, the starting current is still several times the rated current, so the temperature rises quickly during the motor starting process. If the cold capacity range of the refrigeration unit is not selected properly, the control exceeds the start and stop frequency range of the refrigerated display cabinet compressor, causing the refrigerated display cabinet compressor to switch on and off frequently, which will shorten the service life of the refrigerated display cabinet compressor motor. Therefore, after the compressor of the refrigerated display cabinet is powered off, it must wait for more than 3 minutes to restart.
4. The cleanliness of the system is not enough. Water retention is the most important issue. Water can cause poor motor insulation. Water, refrigerant and refrigerating oil circulate in the system. After high temperature and low temperature changes, acidic substances will be generated, which will damage the motor. The insulation layer of the motor burns the motor due to poor insulation of the motor due to long-term operation.
5. The rotating parts of the compressor of the refrigerated display cabinet are stuck. When this happens, if the motor protection fails, the motor may be overloaded and burned. The compressor of the refrigerated display cabinet is stuck because of foreign matter entering the compressor of the refrigerated display cabinet, running without lubricating oil, loose parts, overheating and sintering of the body, and bearing wear.
6. The system is not cleaned up after the motor is burned out. For the system where the compressor of the refrigerated display cabinet was burnt down, the system must be thoroughly cleaned up, because strong acid will be generated when the motor is burned out and will stay in the system. It will corrode the motor insulation and cause the new motor to burn down again.