As the name implies, the function of the refrigerator is to refrigerate and keep things fresh, but there are actually many, many small magical functions in the life of the refrigerator.
1. As we all know, the pillows we use for sleeping will produce mites. How to kill the mites is also a question that many people want to know. In fact, it can be done by putting the pillow in the freezer, which can kill the mites when the freezer is low in temperature.
2. We will use candles during power outages or other times of need. Many people will also prepare candles at home for emergencies. However, the high-temperature weather will deform the candles. At this time, we only need to put them in. The freezer will do.
3. Films and dry batteries that are not frequently used at home can effectively extend their shelf life and service life by putting them in the freezer after being sealed.
4. Many girls love to wear silk stockings. Put the newly bought stockings in the freezer for 1 to 2 days and then put them on at room temperature, which can greatly increase the toughness of the stockings.
5. After wearing for a long time, the white sweater is prone to deformation and yellowing. At this time, we can put it in the freezer for a few hours, and after taking it out to dry, the sweater will turn white a lot.
6. Some biscuits will become damp because we leave them for too long or we forget to eat them after unpacking. At this time, we only need to put the biscuits in the freezer for a period of time and then take them out to restore the original taste.