I don't know if you have noticed that many hotels'kitchen equipment is made of stainless steel, so do you know why? What are the advantages of using stainless steel?
Stainless steel refers to steel that is resistant to weak corrosive media such as air, steam, and water, and chemically corrosive media such as acid, alkali, and salt. It is also called stainless acid-resistant steel. In practical applications, steel that is resistant to corrosion by weak corrosive media is often called stainless steel, and steel that is resistant to chemical media is called acid-resistant steel. Due to the difference in chemical composition between the two, the former is not necessarily resistant to corrosion by chemical media, while the latter is generally non-corrosive. The corrosion resistance of stainless steel depends on the alloying elements contained in the steel.
1. The integration of the basin, the baffle and the countertop makes the whole countertop feel stronger, prevents bacteria from multiplying, and will never crack.
2. The stainless steel material must be environmentally friendly, non-toxic, tasteless, and will not cause radiation.
Third, it is easy to wash, there is no dead corner of sanitation, and it is easy to maintain.
4. Fireproof and high temperature resistant.
5. Good anti-permeability, acid and alkali resistance, good resistance and high external strength.
Sixth, good resistance, high hardness, more wear-resistant, suitable for public occasions where employees exercise.
Seven, never change color, the outside is as bright as new.
8. Compared with other materials, stainless steel is of high quality and low price.
How to maintain stainless steel kitchen equipment in restaurants and hotels
1. Wipe off the dirt on the outside with a damp cloth on time, and then wipe it with a dry cloth.
2. Prevent all kinds of liquid seasonings such as vinegar and cooking wine from being spilled on the outside. Once invented, rinse with clean water and wipe dry immediately.
3. Don't often move stoves, shelves, cooking machinery and other equipment back and forth, especially the application of floor sliding.
4. Stainless steel cooking appliances should always reflect on whether they can leak fire.